*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carly
  2. Girls, anyone?
  3. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1422329-iCarly-Tickling/cid/535306-Carly
by wizkid
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1422329
This story's about the people from iCarly getting tickled. Have Fun!
This choice: Carly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Carly

    by: E
One day freddie was working on a new invention for the show when carly walked in. Freddie thought that this would be the perfect time to test his new invention so he said "Carly could you help me out with this?" "Sure what is it?" asked carly, "It's a new invention that i'm making for the show, i was wondering if you could help me test it." "Okay" said carly. "What do i need to do?" "Just lie down on this table with your hands above your head." said freddie. So carly lied down while freddie got the remote control. "Okay now what?" asked carly. "Well first im going to strap you in." said freddie pressing a button that made metal straps come out of the table and wrap around carly's ankles and wrists securing her to the table. "Freddie what's going on?" said carly, "Well carly your going to be the first one to test out icarlys new tickle table." said freddie pressing another button that caused . . . . . .

You have the following choices:

1. Feathers to start tickling her sides

2. Feathers to start tickling her feet

*Noteb*
3. Feathers to stat tickling her everywhere

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E (UN: gem123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wizkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1422329-iCarly-Tickling/cid/535306-Carly