*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rebecca (neighbor)
  2. Liz (Mother)
  3. Choosing who you are
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/973750-Rebecca-neighbor
by Bethp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1434745
Your Family moves to a Farm on the edge of town and will find a surprise
This choice: Rebecca (neighbor)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rebecca (neighbor)

    by: Elliot
You get up off the floor to see you are dressed in an equestrian's outfit.You know that is how your daughter's teacher, Ms.Johnson dresses when she goes horseback riding.You exit the pod.You hear you old voice say"We both get what we want."You turn to see a woman who looks exactly like you exiting from the other pod."Rebecca?"you ask."She nods and says"But I guess you should call me Liz now."I can't believe it works."you comment."My horse Lancelot is outside.Ride him back home."the new Liz tells you."Alright.I'll be seing you around, Liz."you say exiting the shed.You get on the thoroughbred stallion and ride him over to your new gorgeous home.Rebecca was taller than you at 5'11'.She is a brunette with a darker complection than yours.Your breasts are still big.You like the idea of being young,rich and free but part of you doesn't like that another woman will be sleeping with your husband and be the mother of your children.You could always use the machine to switch back(if the bitch agrees).You bring Lancelot over to the stable and one of your employees takes his reins.You say"Thank you."and go inside the house.You explore the place and definitely like what you see.It must have cost a fortune.You have gorgeous clothes,all name brands.
You check Rebecca Johnson's id to find out how old you are.You smile when you learn that you are 24 years old,eight years younger.You decide that since you are single now you are going to go out later for a drink.

You have the following choices:

1. later at the bar

2. Rebecca's pov

*Noteb*
3. you choose

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elliot (UN: elliot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bethp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/973750-Rebecca-neighbor