*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1436061-Neko-School-for-Unbirth-and-Vore/cid/572320-The-playful-neko-Nyaa
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1436061
you went to a school to get away from your alcoholic father
This choice: The playful neko ~Nyaa~  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The playful neko ~Nyaa~

    by: dragon
You see the other Neko walk over and pick up the ball purring you smile and stand next to her. "Is this your ball?" You ask her and she nodded and smiled.
"Yes, it is my favorite one." She explains and you nodded understanding how she feels about it. She offered to play with you and you forget about your sister and friend and agree. The two of you run around chasing the ball until you felt your tail be pulled by your annoying 13 year old sister.
"Come on we need to go to the nurse." She said and you whimper from having your fun ruined and the other neko whispered something in your ear that made you purr happily.


What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragon (UN: rosedragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fallen Dark Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1436061-Neko-School-for-Unbirth-and-Vore/cid/572320-The-playful-neko-Nyaa