*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 2
  2. Aalaya the vengeful slave
  3. padme 1-3
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439925-STAR-WARS-GIANTESS/cid/890698-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1439925
star warrs characters grow/shrink i'll add to your stories if you add
This choice: 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

2

    by: TopMilenko
Aalaya didn't have to even think about her choice. It would be the most natural of her to take many men and their vehicles within her. The others made their choices and Aalaya indicated hers.

Afterward, the lithe twi'lek was escorted to another briefing room to meet the soldiers and commanders she'd be carrying like her personal armada within her nether regions.

Standing at attention in the giant hangar was a legion of men and women with single seat fast attack craft and two seat bombers. The heavy artilliary was a manned platform with a dozen large cannons on top and just as many wheels.

"I am general Tu'an. We are ready to... Ahem.... Board at your command," the general saluted Aalaya in a crisp military fashion. Aalaya surprised him by curling her blue fingers behind his ear. "You're welcome in me any time," she tells him.

"Ah, I... I see... Now... Should we begin?"

You have the following choices:

1. Start immediately

*Noteb*
2. Go over the battle plans first

*Noteb*
3. Find out what the other ladies of the strike force are doing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopMilenko (UN: topmilenko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439925-STAR-WARS-GIANTESS/cid/890698-2