*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. other
  2. your an article of clothing
  3. you cant move
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/606669-other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

other

    by: Unknown
"Hey Joey" Christy says as you feel her two fingers holding you in the air right in front of her face. For some reason, you can't move at all.
"Oh that's right, you can't talk anymore. Joe, your so into my clothing that I thought I'd be nice and let you get even closer. Your now my sock. Take a look in the mirror!" she says as she holds up a hand mirror in front of your face (or at least from where you see things, there is no face on the sock). You are horrified as you see yourself. You are a tiny ankle-sock with a pink thin top/strap at the ankle and flowers all over you. You want to cry out and beg your sister to stop, but nothing comes out and she just laughs at you as opens you wide and you feel her feet get shoved into you as she wiggles her toes and grips the inside of you with them.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/606669-other