*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/680717-Little-sister-she-always-wanted
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: you are now 8  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Little sister she always wanted

    by: CelesteIrving
You awaken in what appears to be a little girls room. You can tell because there are barbies on the floor and hannah montana posters on the wall. You hated hannah montana, but why were you in a little girls room. You hop out of the girly bed to find that you are much shorter than you were, much shorter. You run over to the to the bathroom and look in the mirror to find a cute little girl stairing back at you. She looks a lot like your sister did when she was younger, blonde, blue eyes. Oh no, your sister turned you into mini-her. Your mom comes into the bathroom, "Kristina, time to get ready for a day at the beach with your sister." she says. Kristiana? who is kristiana? you think. You run over to your sisters room, you see your sister looking for a bathing suit.

"Oh hey joe, or should i say Kristina. You ready for a day at the beach. Why dont you go choose a swimsuit." she says as she tickles you and picks you up and puts you in the little girls room. She then opens a drawer and waves. You look in the drawer, oh no, she turned you into one of those little girls who wear bikinis. Nothing pissed you off more than a little girl in a bikini, there was no point to it, nothing to show off. Although you did always wonder what it was like to be a girl, being 8 should be fine. So you pick one out.

You have the following choices:

1. A pink one

2. A blue one

3. have christy choose

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesteIrving (UN: mike6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/680717-Little-sister-she-always-wanted