*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/768656-Selene
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: Selene  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Selene

    by: CelesteIrving
"....Selene" she says and then you come to in a blinding light. You look around and find yourself in what seems to be a girls bedroom. The walls are log cabin style and your on a queen sized bed. You rush over to the window and wobble a little as you walk, as your not used to your weight. You knew who and where you were but you couldn't believe how amazing this town looked. It was a cozy little mountain town with a light snow coming down. You here the door open and see man walk into your room, this must be Selene's dad.

"Happy birthday snowflake," he said carrying some logs and placing them in the fireplace in the corner. "It's a little cold this morning so I thought I would light a fire for you." you thank him and he starts it up and walks out. You go over to the fire place and try to warm up. So far everything has happened as you wrote it, she hasn't changed the story. You had always pictured what she looked like but knows the chance to see your character for real. You walk over to the vanity and look in the mirror. She, or rather you, was just like you imagined. She was light blonde haired and blue eyes. She was about 5' 7" and very cute. She was about a C-cup and they were very perky. You smiled at yourself and couldn't help but think how cute you looked.

You shivered a little and grabbed the nearest robe and walked towards the fireplace. You hear the door open, you what seems to be your Selene's mother walk in, what is she carrying.

You have the following choices:

1. a present

*Noteb*
2. breakfast

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesteIrving (UN: mike6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/768656-Selene