*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465756-Transformation-Powder/cid/574970-someplace-to-eat
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1465756
One day, you come across a magic powder which can turn you into anyone and anything!
This choice: someplace to eat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

someplace to eat

    by: Unknown
The young people go now to a place to eat. This is McDonalds.
"Of course" you think, because you remember that on your "son"-Sundays Jeff always wanted to go to this fast food restaurant. Anyhow you sneak after them.
But you now face a problem, you have the form of a young sporty guy, but the others and Jeff do not know you!
You think about how to get in contact with them, so you stand behind Jeff in the row to order some Burger…
He smiles at you, but nothing more… That makes you sad kind of, because you can't tell him who you really are…
You sit at a table next to the group and eat your burger alone. As one of Jeff's friends leaves the restaurant you have an idea…

You have the following choices:

1. transform into her ( it is a girl)

*Noteb*
2. transform into him ( it is a boy)

3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465756-Transformation-Powder/cid/574970-someplace-to-eat