*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He wins the zootopian lottery
  2. To be rich
  3. Nick
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476394-Zootopia-Transformation-Adventures/cid/3421513-He-wins-the-zootopian-lottery
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1476394
Nick and Judy are on a patrol in the city of Zootopia.
This choice: He wins the zootopian lottery  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He wins the zootopian lottery

    by: jack999
Nick and Judy had just finished their usual morning jog around the park when Nick spotted a shooting star in the sky. "Wow, Judy! Look! A shooting star! Quick, make a wish!" he exclaimed, pointing up to the star.

Judy smiled and said, "I don't know what to wish for, Nick. What about you?"

Nick grinned mischievously and replied, "I wish I win the Zootopian Lottery and live a life of luxury, with a new house, new clothes, and never have to be a police officer again."

Judy raised an eyebrow at Nick's wish but closed her eyes and made a wish of her own.

Suddenly, the sky around them shimmered with a bright light, and Nick and Judy felt a strange sensation wash over them. When the light faded, they looked around and gasped in surprise. They were no longer in the park; they were standing in front of a beautiful, luxurious mansion.

Nick looked down at his clothes and was shocked to see that he was wearing a tailored suit. Judy was similarly dressed in a fashionable outfit that she could only dream of before. They both looked at each other, wide-eyed and confused.

As they stood there in disbelief, a well-dressed butler approached them. "Welcome to your new home, Mr. Wilde," he said with a polite bow. "I trust your journey was pleasant?"

Nick and Judy exchanged a bewildered look, wondering how they had suddenly become Mr. and Mrs. Wilde. But they decided to play along for now and followed the butler inside the mansion.

The interior of the mansion was even more impressive than the outside. It was decorated with expensive furniture, crystal chandeliers, and stunning artwork. They were led to a grand living room where they found a note on the table.

Nick picked up the note and read it aloud. "Congratulations, Mr. Wilde. You are the lucky winner of the Zootopian Lottery. Your new home, clothes, and lifestyle have been arranged for you, as per your wish."

Nick couldn't believe it. His wish had actually come true. He was thrilled to finally have the money to quit his job as a police officer and pursue his dream of being a full-time hustler. He turned to Judy and said, "Judy, will you come live with me in this house? We can start a new life together, away from the stresses of police work."

Judy smiled at him, feeling the warmth of his hand. "Of course, Nick. I would love to."

And so, Nick and Judy began their new life together in their luxurious mansion, enjoying their newfound wealth and freedom. They spent their days exploring the city, traveling, and pursuing their passions. They knew they were lucky to have their wishes come true, and they were determined to make the most of their good fortune.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack999 (UN: j455510 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476394-Zootopia-Transformation-Adventures/cid/3421513-He-wins-the-zootopian-lottery