*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/594269-Becky-gets-real-horny
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1476544
Unlucky girls shrinks and must survive in her new size.
This choice: Becky gets real horny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Becky gets real horny

    by: wallcrawler
Becky then began to insert Jessica in and out of her vagina, starting off slowly then gaining speed. Jessica began to feel sick and faint as her body was shoved in and out of the wet tight hole.

"Ooh, my god! Come on little girl, keep it up." Becky yelled.

Jessica began to lose conciousness just as Becky shoved her all the way into her pussy, the walls clamped hard onto Jessica as Becky orgasmed. Jessica drifted into darkness.

Becky's body relaxed as she left the tiny teenage girl stuffed inside of her. She still had alot of energy left and was thinking of what to do with her new toy next...

You have the following choices:

1. Eat her

2. Squish her

*Noteb*
3. Stuff her up her butt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wallcrawler (UN: asdfnow4never at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wallcrawler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/594269-Becky-gets-real-horny