*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478179-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS/cid/962296-She-sees-a-tiny-and-unconscious-Blake
by Blake
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1478179
A different GTS/Shrinking story. Check it out! Rewards for adding.
This choice: She sees a tiny and unconscious Blake on the floor...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She sees a tiny and unconscious Blake

    by: Blake
She noticed a small thing on the floor. It seemed to be a doll, but when she picked it up and looked closer, she realized that it resembled Blake a lot... and that is was severely damaged... Joana kept looking the wounds, she thought 'A wounded Blake's doll? Who would make this?' She put her finger on its chest and found a very little stain of blood.

-"This is strange... dolls don't bleed..."- In other times she'd have just discarded the doll but since she was really worried about Blake, her instincts told her to examine the supposed doll. Joana checked if wasn't it just paint, but she look how the miniature Blake was still bleeding. She gasped, and brought him near her eyes, she noticed the weak movement of breathing. 'Either I've gone mad or defintively there's something strange here...' She thought

Joana decided to ask Karina about this, she was practically a genius and was Blake's best friend besides Ayrton and Ferdinand. So, she placed him in her cleavage because she thought that her pocket might be too rough for him in his current state. She grabbed her stuff and met up with Karina in the classroom. They were lucky that besider her and Blake, not much people in this school liked biology so nobody bothered on arriving early.

Joana entered and found Karina, who was doing some homework with her laptop. She greeted her. Joana greeted her back and sat in at a desk next to hers. Karina was surprised to see her alone, and was worried

-"Did you find Blake?... Or... was he that badly beaten...?"- She said the last with slight fear. When they were 10, Blake alone didn't stand a chance against Albert. He and Karina together were barely able to beat him and both got terribly hurt

-"Sort of... But I need your help..."- Joana answered and Karina immediately sat up, now worried

-"Is he somewhere unconscious and you couldn't get help?!!"-

-"Nope, well... he's unconscious... but I managed to bring him with me..."- Joana said, Karina raised an eyebrow, Joana was alone... so... why did she say Blake was with her?

-"Uhmm... where did you bring him?"-

-"It's difficult to explain... please, don't tell me I'm crazy..."- Joana said

-"What is it? Say it already!!"-

Meanwhile, Blake slowly woke up, he was very damaged and all of his senses weren't working as they should. He found himself in an unknown place. It was dark, with very weak illumination. He could see that the place he was in was seemingly peach colored, he had little strength to move but felt around, he thought that he might be somewhere outside school, but the walls around him felt soft... and warm... That snapped Blake out of his weakness for a moment, he thought that definitively there are no such things as warm and soft concrete, or rocks...

He heard a heartbeat behind him. It sounded like a heartbeat, but was far stronger. He noticed that his own body was still battered and bleeding, and all of this, him waking up, this strange, there was only one thing Blake could figure out.....Death...

'So... this is the afterlife? How strange... no clouds, no grass, no ground... just this strange place... I guess that the heartbeat is a reminder of life's constant flow or something like that... whoever who made this place had a bizarre yet poetic of what death is like...' He thought, remembering one of his Biology classes

-"The first sound every person hears is the heartbeat"- Said his teacher in a class. He also said something about motherly stuff that Blake didn't bother to listen. He had had many bad experiences with what everyone else calls a mother. Why? To make the story short: His mother never wanted him, and hated him every day of his life, until 5 years old when he and his father were forced to leave the house. He was never nursed nor had ANY experience with a mother.

Until 4 years later when he was 9, he was found by his grandmother, Irma (Blake's father died the day they were forced out, defending Blake from his brother who was seeking revenge on him). She was the only woman he ever called Mama. She soon noticed Blake's disgust toward mothers and most of related stuff in general... at the time, Karina herself didn't help either, as she had mistaken him for a bully, and seeked every chance to fight him, Blake described her as 'The girl who wants to punch me for no reason'.

His grandmother however told him that he was deeply hurt by his past, but that he should let a woman to help him in the future, to fix those wounds. Blake at 10 years of course denied needing care from someone else (Specifically, he stated that he didn't need other than his only family left, his grandma). By that time, Karina had become his friend and fought at his side. Meeting Claire filled Blake with doubts, as her behavior was strange for him... To Blake's logic, Karina's behavior was the normal one... not that she looked tomboyish but she was a girl who kicked asses.

Claire's constantly hugging Blake annoyed him further. That's why, years later, when he was 12, he was reluctant to let Joana, a girl he just saved the first day of 7th grade from a bully, heal the wound he got from a knife the bully used. Let alone that Joana effectively grew fond of him, despite he just wanted to get away from her. Still, he protected her from many other guys who threatened her. Joana was in love with him in no time and he had no idea. For three years, Blake just thought of her as a second Claire, though for some reason he didn't fell that annoyed. He also found surprising that he felt he could tell her his past and why he is the way he is.

Only at 9th year he'd know the reason, and after all of his male friends and Karina shouted into his ears that Joana actually loved him, he decided to ask her out... though it was more like she asked him out instead. Anyway, Blake warned Joana that he knew nothing about relationships, she just giggled, it was the Blake she knew and she loved him.

Even together, Blake wasn't too fond of excessive hugs or kisses, and one of these days he was surprised when Joana hugged him and he heard her heart. He felt tired and sleepy, and had no idea why. That class at Biology answered his question: The first sound a person hears before birth, is the heartbeat. It also soothes babies. Since Blake was never taken care by anyone but his father, he was never soothed. Not that his father was bad, but when he wasn't there and Blake cried, his mother, Lilith, solved the problem beating him, until he learned not to cry.

This would be one of Blake's trademark signs, he would never cry, nor show emotion. His relationship with Joana was slowly changing that but he still refused instinctively to show sadness.Karina told Joana once that Blake's cold attitued was a scream for affection, even if he denied it...

You have the following choices:

1. Back to where we were...

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blake (UN: shadow_blade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478179-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS/cid/962296-She-sees-a-tiny-and-unconscious-Blake