*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!

The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome, everyone, to the return of Growing Beauty. I've been offline for a while, and when I returned, it seems that my computer had a bit of a nervous breakdown and ate this story. So, while it might end up looking a bit different, I hope you all enjoy it!

Rules:
No one-sentence chapters, or list chapters. "How big does she get?" is unacceptable.
Try for literacy and correct grammar. Most importantly, try to spell correctly and avoid text-lingo.
This interactive deals primarily with giantess (GTS), breast expansion (BE), muscle growth (not sure on the acronym, but it's probably MG), and ass or rear expansion (AE or RE).
I'd appreciate it if I saw no toilet stuff, weight gain, or stink play (I see this mostly with the feet and ass). I may not delete the chapter if I think your writing is good enough, but don't be surprised if you see such a chapter removed or heavily edited.

Finally, I know that there are some folks out there who come to these interactives just to leave bad reviews. Please, if you don't like it, then by all means give me a poor rating. But if you're rating it poorly because you don't like growth, or just to rate it poorly, then please do not do so, and simply go away.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty