*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lisa tries to find help.
  2. 50ft
  3. Lisa
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1484057-The-Simpsons-GTGTSShrinking/cid/605312-Lisa-tries-to-find-help
by prollo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1484057
the simpsons characters grow or shrink
This choice: Find a fellow science nerd to help like Proff. Frink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lisa tries to find help.

    by: Grom
Lisa thought about her situation for a moment and quickly realised that she could remain this size indefinitely. It seemed to her that if anyone in Springfield could help her get back to her normal size then Professor Frink probably could.

Lisa set off through Springfield but she quickly ran into trouble when she knocked people down or stepped on cars. She tried desperately to avoid stepping on and crushing any people but it was difficult to move around when there where abandoned cars everywhere and panicked citizens fleeing in all directions. Lisa tried to pick her way through the town to get to the other side because she was headed to Frink's observatory/laboratory on the opposite edge of Springfield.

Does Lisa get to Frink's lab or does something happen before she gets there?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Grom (UN: stanisin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
prollo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1484057-The-Simpsons-GTGTSShrinking/cid/605312-Lisa-tries-to-find-help