*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1484326-Shrunk-Around-Mom-and-Friends/cid/880195-DIESURVIVE
by Lexy88
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1484326
Adam is shrunk before her party and has to try to survive his unaware Mom and her Friends!
This choice: DIE/SURVIVE  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

DIE/SURVIVE

    by: terran
WINE + MOM + ADAM = ADAM? INSECT? DEATH 2/3 WAYS

Yor mom's thoughtfull expression comes to a murky end. she smiles evilly and then states 2NO ADAM HAS GONE OUT FOR THE NIGHT AND YOU LITTLE BUG ARE ASKING FOR IT. BESIDES ADAM HAS BEEN ASKING FOR TROUBLE AND THIS LOOKS TO BE QUITE FUUNN! Raising her bare feet she brought them down like twin sledge hammers. Horror turned to a fight to survive as Adam dodged out the way as the gigantic soles landed on whe he had stood. He started running trying to dodge the giant feet of hs mother who were trying to land ahead of him cutting him off. By this time. above him the girls had cought on to Sally's stomping movment.s "Whats going on Sally?" One of the girls asked. "Oh Nothing!" she stated sounding borad then her voice changed "ONLY A BUG THAT LOOKS LIKE ADAM!" The girls leapt to their feet and charged over to see what was happening. They laughed as they saw sally attempt to stop but insect but luck seemed to be on itsside as it escaped her feet.

Adam was starting to become exhausted and started to pant causing a stitch. He stpped and turned. Looking down at him were the grinning faces of the four mazonian woman who were talking about sealing his fate.

"NOW LADIES WHAT SHALL WE DOW WITH THSI BUG!"

I THINK YOU SHOULD SQUISH HIM! SHOW HIM THE PRICE FOR INVADING YOUR HOME!"
"LETS ALL TAKE TURNS AT IT!"
"I GOT A BETTER IDEA LETS FLUSH HIM DOWN THE TOILET!"

You have the following choices:

1. DIE

2. DIE

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 terran (UN: velossian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lexy88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1484326-Shrunk-Around-Mom-and-Friends/cid/880195-DIESURVIVE