*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1490986-Cartoon-Gluttony-and-Weight-Gain/cid/933381-Continue-the-story-weight-gain-and-some-slobin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1490986
General gluttony and the inevetable weight gain that comes with it.
This choice: Continue the story (weight gain and some slobiness)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Continue the story (weight gain and some slobin...

    by: Unknown
Mai needed to sit down. Freeing the messenger hawk from her grasp, she read over the note once again to make sure she understood it correctly.

"Is that a message for Zuko?" Zuko's mother, Ursa, strode across the sizable courtyard of the Fire Nation's royal palace to see what was bothering who she guessed would be her future daughter-in-law. Banished from the fire kingdom for years for agreeing to assassinate Fire Lord Azulon to avoid having to kill her son Zuko, Ursa had spent her long exile worrying about her son, getting by as a servant at a country inn beyond the Earth Kingdom's borders. She didn't dare attempt to re-enter the fire nation to check up on Zuko, not for fear of her own life but out of concern for what Zuko would do if news of her apprehension reached him. The last thing Ursa wanted was to give Ozai another reason to want to hurt her son.
Zuko restored her position upon becoming Fire Lord. Ursa wasn't worse off for her period in exile, and the only real changes were calloused feet and some weight gain. Her accommodations at the inn were far from fancy but there was always food to go around; Ursa, as bit of a nervous eater, slowly added one hundred pounds to her frame over the course of her exile. Now once again home and clad in form-fitting fire nation robes, Ursa's extremely full chest and wide, motherly hips made her an extremely recognizable figure on the palace grounds.

Mai sighed. "Azula escaped from Crane Isle." The lack of ennui in her voice was testament to her honesty.

Ursa maneuvered her rather large, gently shaking backside next to Mai and sat down next to her underneath a tree."That girl...and Zuko has enough on his mind!" Her face contorted with sadness as she dwelled on what her daughter had become since her exile.

Mai sighed. "Just when things were going nicely for once." Mai truly enjoyed her new life with the royal family. She had been more open with Zuko than anyone else in the world,and his mother was very accepting of her, despite Mai's tendency to make a cold first impression. It could even be said that Mai's life with Zuko was helping her out of her shell; she would sometimes wear her hair down and had become more lenient with herself, even allowing her once carefully watched figure to take on a little extra weight. Most of the roughly 20 pounds seemed to go to her butt, making her behind a more dynamic aspect of her body than her often-stoic face thanks to her lack of a wardrobe update.

Ursa took the message out of Mai's hand. "We should go let him know; the faster, the better, even if he won't like it." Mai stood up and offered a hand to help the very plump woman onto her feet. "You go. I need to get to some fresh messenger hawks. There are others besides Zuko that need to know she's out."

"Good thinking. Don't let this upset you, Mai." Ursa smiled, turned, and headed indoors to the throne room.

"I won't let her change things." Mai said to no one in particular before letting the wind carry the parchment into the air. Mai watched it for a moment, the hurled a throwing dagger through the sheet, nailing it into the courtyard wall with precision.

You have the following choices:

1. Mai contacts Aang, Katara, and co. first.

*Noteb*
2. Mai contacts Ty Lee and the Kiyoshi warriors first.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Duskmor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1490986-Cartoon-Gluttony-and-Weight-Gain/cid/933381-Continue-the-story-weight-gain-and-some-slobin