*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/3041601-Lewis-continues-torturing-you-because-you-didn
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1494502
Your little brother decides that hes going to be the one torturing YOU for a change.
This choice: Lewis continues torturing you because you didn't eat all of his shit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Lewis continues torturing you because you didn&...

    by: Unknown
You just couldn't handle a bit of long overdue suffering, hmm?

Lewis tells Craig to look under his bed and pick up the game which is there. When Craig finally brings it in, you look on in abject horror, with the taste of crap still tingling your taste buds.

"This should help you become a little more... open to the idea" Lewis smirked.

It is a game with a mouth guard which holds your mouth open to make it harder to speak and get your point across.

"Now, the way I see it, you got a few options here. Either I put this in, and the boys and I all take turns forcing fat logs down that throat of yours, or you lick the bowl clean. Your choice, dear brother!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Resist, and have the mouth guard forced in

*Noteb*
2. Lick the bowl.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stinkface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/3041601-Lewis-continues-torturing-you-because-you-didn