*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/633841-In-Bellas-arms
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: In Bellas arms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In Bellas arms

    by: Unknown
You wake up in Bella's arm who is cradling you as if you were actually her baby. You were unconsiously suckling on her breast and still found yourself sucking warm sweet milk from her breast. You've never tasted horse's milk but then again, you've never even tasted real women's milk. You buried your face in her breasts which splurted more milk into your mouth. Your mouth was drooling in taste.
"Oh you're awake, my sweet baby," she cooed moving into another position to breastfeed you. You felt more milk spill into your mouth.
You continued suckling happily hoping the breasts would not get empty soon. It felt like she had an endless amount of milk to satisfy you. You unlatched knowing that she would turn back into a real horse soon.
She looked sad and disappointed, "I wished that I could always nurse you young one and maybe become your own mother."
You then remembered something, "Which reminds me that I have to get back to my own mother who wanted me to take care of the mare, which I did." You winked.
She smiled but then immediately got a angry. "Bring your mother here, I have a surprise for her."

You...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. asked mother to come over

*Noteb*
2. say no

3. keep it a secret

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/633841-In-Bellas-arms