*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/709160-In-a-straw-filled-stable
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: In a straw filled stable  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In a straw filled stable

    by: shadowfire
When you wake you are laying in one of the stable blocks and it is filled with hay, as you slow wake up you feel a pair of strong arms wrap around you and pull you into a warm, soft embracment and you smile when you see that its Bella.

"At last your awake little one and just in time the first stage has begun".

She smiles at you and you are about to ask her what she means when you notice the brown fur starting to spread across your arms and you start to panic a little, but Bella gentle soothes you and whisoers carmly.

"Its ok my baby its just a slow procces but soon you shall be my very own foal and i shall love you as a mother should".

As you watch the fur slows down and stops you know have a thin layer of brown fur covering your body and it looks like its not going to spread further and you sigh with relif.

"Oh its not over my child its just begging all i need to do to complete the transformation is....

You have the following choices:

1. Feed you more milk

2. Unbirth you

3. Alter Your Soul?????

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/709160-In-a-straw-filled-stable