*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You lick and smell his feet
  2. Drake (Uncharted)
  3. Choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508880-Male-characters-feet-worship/cid/2248177-You-lick-and-smell-his-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1508880
a story about you worshiping male characters feet
This choice: You lick and smell his feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You lick and smell his feet

    by: Aayla8978
you get in close to Drake's bare feet, the closer you get, the more dirt and grime you notice on his soles. when your nose is just an inch away from his foot you take a deep whiff.
'Holy shit.' you said aloud. they were the cheesiest things you had ever smelt. the pungent odour of Nate's feet was invading your nose and mouth. you wondered what he had been doing to get his feet in such a state.
you recalled one occasion when Drake had been lost in the desert for two days with the same boots on all the time. you were in the room when he finally took them off. everyone in the room gagged from the stench of Nate's sweaty feet. Cutter joked that Marlowe could have just used Drake's feet as a weapon instead of tracking down an ancient poison.

Back in the present, you decided to clean Drakes dirty feet for him. You slowly dragged your tongue up his long stinky foot and tasted dirt, sweat and grime on your tongue.
You were about to do it again when Nate's foot twitched and through sheer reflex kicked you right in the nose.
Despite the pain, you loved the feeling of your face being abused by Nate's calloused soles and tried to get him to kick out again by licking the toe jam out from between his toes.
you had just begun to suck on his big sweaty toes when you heard his voice.

'what the fuck are you doing?'
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aayla8978 (UN: aayla8978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
neon 147 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508880-Male-characters-feet-worship/cid/2248177-You-lick-and-smell-his-feet