*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508880-Male-characters-feet-worship/cid/2821089-Nate-is-angry-and-pummels-your-face-under-his-g
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1508880
a story about you worshiping male characters feet
This choice: Nate is angry and pummels your face under his grimy feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nate is angry and pummels your face under his g...

    by: Amysios
“What the fuck are you doing!” Drake asked angry. “I- I was just” you stutter as you try to speak. “ nah shut the fuck up little bitch I get it your a foot fag” you state at him not knowing what to say. “ don’t worry faggot I won’t tell anyone but from know on your MY personal foot bitch”. And with that he kicks you on the ground and smothers you’re face with his stinky sweaty feet. “This is what what you like right bitch” he says and continue to rub his grimy feet in your face and nose. You don’t know how to feel, happy over the fact drake has his feet in your face or disgusted because there dripping with sweaty and smell like moldy cheese. Either way you have to deal with it.”hey bitch now I want you to”...

You have the following choices:

1. Smell my fucking feet

*Noteb*
2. Lick the dirt and sweat of them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amysios (UN: jalen1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
neon 147 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508880-Male-characters-feet-worship/cid/2821089-Nate-is-angry-and-pummels-your-face-under-his-g