*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aladdin's rancid plot
  2. Aladdin's Third Wish
  3. Choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508880-Male-characters-feet-worship/cid/727042-Aladdins-rancid-plot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1508880
a story about you worshiping male characters feet
This choice: Refuse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aladdin's rancid plot

    by: Unknown
"No. I know im supposed to do whatever you please, but i absolutely refuse to be humiliated like that!" you say.
"really now?" aladdin says, with a smirk on his face.
He grabs you by the ponytail on your head and forces your face into his feet, paying close attention to where your nose is in relation to his toes.
You try to escape but his strong, manly muscles hold you in place as you are forced to breathe in the rank foot odor emanating from between his toes.
"What about now, huh? How does that smell, slave?" He wiggles his toes all over your nose, making sure you take in all the stench.
"Take a deep breath now. You want to be able to get the full effect from my sweaty, rancid feet if youre going to be near them all the time."
Aladdin clamps your nose with his toes on one of his feet, forcing the cheesy scent into your nostrils and forces his toes on the other foot into your mouth, making you lick all the grime out from between them.
"Now, you have 2 choices. 1, you can agree to be my footslave forever and still let me keep my third wish, or 2 I keep you in this position and see how long you last with these smelly dawgs. He wiggles his toes inside your mouth .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
neon 147 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508880-Male-characters-feet-worship/cid/727042-Aladdins-rancid-plot