*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Drake (Uncharted)
  2. Choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508880-Male-characters-feet-worship/cid/732878-Drake-Uncharted
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1508880
a story about you worshiping male characters feet
This choice: Drake (Uncharted)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Drake (Uncharted)

    by: Banana Boat
"Hey buddy" Drake answered the door. "Hey Drake." You reply entering your friends house and closing the door behind you.

You and Drake had been good friends ever since you saved him from falling into a manhole and severely hurting himself a year back. Ever since, you two had been great buddies and always welcomed each other.

"So what should we do today?" Drake asked you with a smile. "I dunno. How about we get something to drink?" You reply.

Drake looks a bit confused for a moment, but he never doubted you. "Sure thing." He says before heading into the kitchen and returning with 2 glasses of root bear. "Hey, wait a second. I gotta use the bathroom" Drake looks at you while putting the drinks down. "You make yourself comfortable here al'right?"

"Sure." You reply. Soon Drake is gone and completely out of sight.

Then quickly, you reach into your pocket and pull out a package labeled sleeping powder. On it said, "Amazing Sleep Powder. Fall asleep instantly. Guaranteed to give 1 hour of good sleep, and never wake up unless user hears a clapping sound."

Ripping open the package, you dump all of it into one glass of liquid, while you take the other and gulp it all down, forcing Drake to take the potioned when he returned.

"Hey. You sure drink fast." Drake says smiling as he returns. "Uhh.ya." You say nervously. "Here. You drink yours." Standing up you hand Drake his glass of root beer.

Within seconds, the entire glass is empty, and Drake walks over to the couch and sits down. "Uhhh..you know what?" He says, his eyes beginning to close, "I'm going to take a nap..you just...zzzz"

Yes! You think to yourself. Now was your chance to get closer to Drake's sexy feet without him feeling a thing (after all, the powder's label had said that the user would not wake up no matter what for a hour (expect for clapping)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Banana Boat (UN: artilamaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
neon 147 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508880-Male-characters-feet-worship/cid/732878-Drake-Uncharted