*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2245553-Seduction-of-the-Innocent
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Caleb Agrees  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Seduction of the Innocent

    by: That One Guy
“So what’re you planning to do now?” Caleb asks, looking across your hosts across the dinner table. It’s still early enough that the sun hasn’t fully set, but you’d like to get all your hosts fed sooner than later. It has been about an hour since you brought your friend to the Zahedi household and you’ve spent the majority of the time erasing all doubt about your new ability. He still seems on edge (maybe he’s afraid you’ll possess him, too?) but is now comfortable enough to speak to you like you’re not a stranger.

“Honestly, I don’t know,” you admit, taking a bite out of the pizza slice you’re holding. The seven of you –Mr. Zahedi had come back from work ten minutes ago carrying two pizzas- are gathered around the table, “I didn’t think much farther than ‘keep Fatima and her friends and family on retainer’. I’m thinking of testing my powers a bit more, seeing how thin I can spread myself.”

“Are you thinking of coming back to Eastman?”

You shake Jelena’s head, “I don’t think I’m ready to go back there yet. Especially after everything that happened, I feel like I need some distance, you know?”

“And after just settling into Fatima and her crew, I feel like I should enjoy it a bit,” you have Andrea continue, giving Caleb a smile just a bit too friendly for her persona.

“Besides, why the fuck would I wanna go back?”

“Language.”

“Look at us,” you ignore Mrs. Zahedi –Kamala- and drape your arm over the shoulder of Andrea, who doesn’t react. “Andrea’s the badass captain of the swim team who even the head cheerleader won’t fuck with, Yell’s the lead singer of her band-”

“-I also play guitar.”

“Yeah but you suck at it. I’m lead guitar in my own band, and Fatima’s the rock.”

“The rock?”

“It means out of all of us I’ve got the one closest to my old house. I think it’ll keep me from going off the reservation.”

“Because this situation right here is definitely not that.”

“I’m serious Caleb,” you lightly elbow him from Fatima, who is seated beside him. “All this shit’s still new to me so I don’t know what’ll happen in the future. When I… absorb someone’s mind –not literally absorb!” you have to reassure Caleb before the horror fully makes its way onto his face. “It’s more like… I get full access to their mind after a while? Like they’re a part of me, but I’m pretty sure the real girls are still in here if I leave them. Anyway I’ve gotten into this habit of staying ‘in character’ as the people I’m pretending to be, even when I’m alone.”

“It sounds weird as shit when I say it out loud,” Sienna picks up, taking a bite of her pepperoni pizza. It tastes spicier in her mouth than it does in Andrea’s. “But it’s easier for me this way, just acting like they’re… we’re… still them… us. I’m still David Johnson, but it’s like I’m this overmind, with other, smaller minds as a part of me. And I’m afraid of losing myself to those smaller minds and forgetting about me. And that’s why Fatima’s so useful. She’s the one out of all of us who with a family life most like mine, so I’m hoping she might keep me grounded.“

Caleb looks like he’s about to ask what you mean, but closes his mouth when you give him a glare through Sienna. Family isn’t a particularly fun subject with her especially, as her father’s girlfriend is a cunt of the highest order (and borderline abusive). Jelena meanwhile shares a house with her sister and some friends and Andrea’s basically a latchkey kid. Yes, Fatima’s certainly the one with the most familiar familial structure.

“Alright, I’ll take your word for it. You sound like you know what you’re talking about, and I guess it makes sense in a fucked-up kind of way. But why go with almost all girls?” Jelena smirks.

“Because I’ve always wanted to do this.” And then you grab Andrea and plant your lips against hers. From another body you’re pleased to see you have the desired effect on Caleb: his eyes widen, and his jaw drops. You let your friend drink in the sight, even having Jelena let out a slight moan as Andrea slips her tongue into her mouth.

“Besides,” Mr. Zahedi –Amir is his name (coincidentally, both he and Kamala are first-generation Iranian-Americans)- speaks up after you’ve decided you’ve teased Caleb enough, “I’ve had a dick before. Still have one, in fact. I’ve just never had a vagina before, and boy is it something else.”

“Though now that you mention it,” Sienna clicks her tongue piercing against her teeth, as your two girls return to eating pizza as though nothing has happened. “I could use more boys. Jelena’s gay, Drea’s bi, but even if I enjoy it as much as the next guy, lesbian sex doesn’t do much for Sienna or Fatima. Actually…” Caleb stiffens as a pair of arms wraps around neck from behind, and suddenly a voice is whispering in his ear:

“You’re still a virgin, aren’t you? We could fix that for you right now, if you’d like. You could have any one of us,” Fatima, who had silently gotten up from the table while Andrea and Jelena were distracting Caleb, moans, nibbling his ear.

“You’re a sweet guy, Caleb, and I want to pay you back. Best friend to best friend. You’re not fooling anyone, I saw the way you looked at us. And who can blame you, I get wet just thinking about me. I think Andrea and Jelena are fingering each other under the table, they’re so hot and bothered. You want them, right? I bet they want you too. I know June’s probably your first choice, but we’re available right now.” You intentionally let a groan slip from your lips, and you feel him stiffen even more.

“Wh-what are you doing?” he stutters. His breathing is shallow and you can see him fighting very hard not to turn around. It’s likely not the first time a member of the opposite gender’s gotten close to him, but you’re certain no girl’s ever been this openly affectionate.

“I’m just trying to pay you back, Ryerson,” you coo, burying your face into his shoulder. “There’s nothing wrong with trying to help my best friend lose his virginity, right? You’ve got some of Westside’s finest ready to jump on your cock. Just say the word.”

You’d be lying if you said you weren’t having fun watching Caleb’s internal battle with himself. Intellectually, he knows it’s David Johnson coming on to him, but emotionally and physically it’s a group of very attractive young women willing to sleep with him.

You have the following choices:

1. Caleb Gives In

2. Caleb Resists

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That One Guy (UN: teh_cool_fool at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2245553-Seduction-of-the-Innocent