*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Caleb Resists
  2. Seduction of the Innocent
  3. In the Loop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2246643-Caleb-Resists
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Caleb Resists  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Caleb Resists

    by: araki
"I don't understand why he could resist that," you have Amir say, " I could hardly keep my hands off us," you stroke the top of Andrea's head.

"Not everyone's like you, dear," you have his wife say.

"Still, what Caleb says worry me," Amir says, "If the military's starting to dig deeply into this, then we might be in danger if Caleb cracks."

"We don't know that yet," you have his wife assure him.

"Our house might already be under surveillance,"

"So might ours too," you have Jelena say for the rest of your host bodies.

In his nervousness, Caleb spilled that a few days ago, just before you came to contact him as Fatima, a few guys undoubtedly from the military swung by his place. They were making inquiry, asking questions and prodding Caleb's recollection of the day.

Your blood chilled however when Caleb told you that the military guys seemed to be interested in your absence.

Yesterday, they came again. This time with a harder line. There were shouting and implied threats of lawsuits exchanged back and forth between Caleb's parents - who have insisted to be able to accompany their son during the questioning - and the military guys. Caleb's mother left the questioning in tears whilst his father reached out to a lawyer who is a family friend. In fact the reason why he was away when you arrived at Caleb's place was to discuss his son's matter with the friend.

Caleb revealed that the military guys are bound to swing by again in a few days or so.

"Fatima might already been tailed," Kamala gasps.

"Sienna's with her, so they should be okay" Amir says, calming his wife down," We should move though, we can't risk staying where we are."

"And I was getting used these as well," Andrea heftsher bosom.

"You heard what Caleb said," Jelena quips.

In fact you couldn't forget it, even if you want to as your mind replayed the conversation in your hosts' mind

***

"At first I didn't know what they were doing," Caleb said to you, " they injected some kind of liquid into me. The next thing I know, I was vomiting all over the place. I must've blacked out since the next thing I know was that I was on my bed whilst my mother was shouting and screaming at the army guys."

***

The military seems to have a way to forcefully eject you from your host bodies. The question now is do you hide or do you bring the fight to them.

You have the following choices:

1. Bring the war

2. Hide

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araki (UN: maximawzzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2246643-Caleb-Resists