*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532498-Three-Wishes
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1532498
About a guy with a shrinking fantasy who finds an old lamp and a beautiful genie inside.

About a guy with a shrinking fantasy who finds an old lamp and a beautiful genie inside.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story has been migrated to Collaberotica where there is no paywall for viewers. You can find it at https://collaberotica.org/users/213-northgate_1

This is an interactive story of a guy who finds an ancient lamp washed up on the beach and chaos ensues. This is a primarily size changing story which involves his three wishes to include some sort of shrinking and trying to survive.

NOTE: I am constantly adding to this story and branching off in new directions. Some people ask how I pick which chapters to add to. I use a randomizing algorithm that prioritizes the more recent chapters. If your favorite chapter that hasn't been extended yet, email me at writing.com and I'll make that chapter a priority. Please feel free to tell me what you like and don't like with the story.

You are welcome and encouraged to add to the story just keeping a few things in mind:
1. Please keep your additions to the story consistent with the previous chapters.
2. Please do not add one or two line chapters that don't add to the development of the storyline. Keep developing the plot.
3. Interactions with Joe should be limited to females only. If a male character is need for plot development try to keep it off-stage

I want to acknowledge both Wizard and Superfan for their inspiration to branch out with this variation on the theme.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532498-Three-Wishes