*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Joe Find a Magic Lamp with a Genie Inside
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532498-Three-Wishes/cid/726412-Joe-Find-a-Magic-Lamp-with-a-Genie-Inside
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1532498
About a guy with a shrinking fantasy who finds an old lamp and a beautiful genie inside.
Chapter #1

Joe Find a Magic Lamp with a Genie Inside

    by: Northgate
Joe is a lonely twenty one year old who has been slacking around since dropping out of college with no plan or girlfriend.

He heads down to the beach on a cool late winter day and sees an ancient dirty lamp laying washed up on the abandoned beach by the water's edge. He picks up the lamp and blows the dirt off of it.

A moment later, pink smoke emerges from the opening in the lamp and a genie, in the form of the most gorgeous women he has ever seen, comes out of the bottle. She is wearing beautiful pure white genie costume with golden jewelry with large gems. Her outfit shows off her incredible breats and ass to him and Joe's tongue hangs out at the sight of her.

"My name is Jasmine and I am a genie of the bottle", she says, "As my new master you will be granted three and only three wishes and then I will be freed from your service"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Northgate (UN: northgate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Northgate has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532498-Three-Wishes/cid/726412-Joe-Find-a-Magic-Lamp-with-a-Genie-Inside