*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/652724-Meeting-Ms-Wood
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1532741
You acquire a size-changing gun, starting a wild journey~
This choice: Ms. Wood, the newest science teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meeting Ms. Wood

    by: Ducttape Knight
In peeks the head of Ms. Cathy Wood, the newest science teacher on campus. She immediately notices you, so there's no way you can hide Wexler's size gun now. "Hello, have you seen Mr. Wexler at all?" she quickly asks.

"Um, no." you quickly say, hoping she'll go away. But no, in she walks, and you see that she's a petite little woman, hot in a sexy librarian way, with her brown hair in a bun on top.

She looks around quickly before coming over to you. "Well that's funny, he wanted to meet with me, and from what I've heard you don't want to be late for a meeting with Wacky Wexler..." She gives a little chuckle before continuing to look around at the lab. Suddenly she picks up the size gun from where you had set it on the table, continuing with her musing. "They warned me he was weird, but they never mentioned he played with toys..."

You laugh weakly, hoping she puts the size gun down soon. But does she?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ducttape Knight (UN: navatar1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ducttape Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/652724-Meeting-Ms-Wood