*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/661159-Head-to-the-cafeteria
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1532741
You acquire a size-changing gun, starting a wild journey~
This choice: Head to the cafeteria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head to the cafeteria

    by: Ducttape Knight
After thinking for a little bit, your stomach decides to start rumbling. Guess that settles where you're gonna head first! You take off toward the cafeteria and get in line. You end up running into your friend Freddy and his annoying girlfriend Alyssa. They seem to go back and forth between loving and hating each other every week, and it looks like they're on the verge of hating each other today. Sure enough, once you've all picked up your food trays, she says "Don't talk to me anymore today asshole."

Freddy is quite pissed off now, and turns to you while grinding his teeth. He mumbles "Damn bitch, let's wait for her to go through then head for the other end of the room." You think back to last semester, how this same thing happened and you had to listen to him bitch about her for nearly a whole hour. And he'd have to keep pushing his glasses up every few seconds cause when he's mad he constantly needs to adjust them. Well, it's time to spice things up a bit.

Handing him your tray you say, "I have a better idea, hold up a second." You take the size gun out of your pocket and walk up to Alyssa, setting it for shrink. A quick look around to make sure no one else is paying attention, and then you squeeze the trigger, shrinking her down to 3 inches tall. You pick up the little woman who has no idea what is going on, then bring her back to Freddy, who is looking at you with wide eyes. "A gift for you mate." you say, as you drop her onto his tray.

He picks her up by her left leg, holding her up in front of his face, before breaking out a huge grin and saying "Sweeeeet! I know just how to punish her..." What does he do with her?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Drop her in his pants

2. Puts the mystery in today's mystery meat chili...

*Noteb*
3. Make a sandwich with her as the meat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ducttape Knight (UN: navatar1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ducttape Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/661159-Head-to-the-cafeteria