*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/667589-Susan-a-bubbly-sorority-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1532741
You acquire a size-changing gun, starting a wild journey~
This choice: Susan, a bubbly sorority girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Susan, a bubbly sorority girl

    by: Ducttape Knight
You shudder for a moment as you recognize the voice of the person entering the room, and in walks Susan, one of the bubblier Sorority girls on campus. She sees you and furrows her brow a little, before saying "Well obviously you're not Mr. Wexler. Do you know where he is?"

"N-n-n-no," you stammer out. "Can't say I know where he's at." Technically thats true, as the bird could be anywhere, and he's most likely inside it. "What do you want with him?" you ask, curiosity getting the better of you.

"Well..." she starts, before bouncing a little into the room, "something happened where I got signed up for one of his classes, and I don't even, like, like science."

"Yeah," you start out, "something like that happened to me too."

"Like, really? That's so weird. What are the odds of that happening?" Apparently pretty good you think, as she starts poking and prodding items on the various tables. You pick up your bag and are just about to reach for the size gun when Susan's hand darts out and grabs it. "Like check out this weird little squirt gun...I think it's a squirt gun. It's at least a toy."

Before you can respond though, she shoots the gun, which was last set on grow. But at what?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grow you

2. Grows herself

*Noteb*
3. Grows something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ducttape Knight (UN: navatar1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ducttape Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/667589-Susan-a-bubbly-sorority-girl