*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/713119-Trip-to-Tatsukis
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: Tatsuki pockets the "bug", she'll play/torment it when she gets home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Trip to Tatsuki's

    by: Lelouch
Tatsuki bent over and picked up Rukia, still not recognizing her friend, She quickly used her free hand to check around her school uniform for a pocket, finding only one pair at her waist.

Carelessly Tatsuki slid Rukia into her pocket and began walking, skipping a little in her steps. After giving a short farewell to Orihime Tatsuki left.

Upon entering Tatsuki's pocket Rukia was instantly cramped within the small space, slowly being shoved deeper into Tatsuki's pocket and in turn her waist. Tatsuki's foot steps continously bouncing her up and down gave Rukia a sense of naushia

Out of the blue Rukia heard Tatsuki's thundering voice. At first she believed Tatsuki to be thinking aloud but in face she was actually addressing 'the bug'

"You're lucky little bug. Normally I just squish you guys under my feet, but for some reason I don't wanna kill you and I make it a policy to trust my instincts. So I won't kill you...yet. Gotta have some fun first."

"Fun?" Rukia repeated nervously as a bead of sweat slid down her face.

Almost seeming like she didn't have a care in the world Tatsuki happily walked home with her school bag flung over her shoulder. She allowed her mind to wander, imagining the numerous things she could do with this bug. The possibilities were near endless.

Tatsuki had daydreams of her eating the bug,sitting on it, smashing it between her C-Cup breasts, shoving it between her toes, up her nose, in her ear...numerous thing, all of which spelled trouble for Rukia.

Lost in her thoughts time flew and before she knew it Tatsuki had arrived home. She entered and after briefly greeting her mother Tatsuki went up to her room and pulled 'the bug' from her pocket, pondering just what to do.

You have the following choices:

1. Something involving her butt

2. Tatsuki gets creative

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/713119-Trip-to-Tatsukis