*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/713139-Tatsukis-foot-bug
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: Tatsuki sticks the "bug" into her shoe to use as an insole/foot-toy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Tatsuki's foot bug

    by: Lelouch
Tatsuki's lips formed into a devious smile. "Let's just see how durable you are bug."

Standing up Tatsuki slowly walked to the corner of the front hall of the house, which Rukia recognized as Orihime's humble abode. Upon reaching the corner Tatsuki once again bent over, hovering her thumb with Rukia stuck on it above her worn sneaker.

Peering down into the foul smelling cavern Rukia bit her lip in nervousness "Please don't tell me she's gonna..."

"Have fun little bug." Tatsuki cooed as she used her index finger nail to scrape Rukia off of her thumb, wielding no regard for 'the bugs' life.

Once Rukia was scraped by the nail she was sent plummeting downwards, she descended far enough that Rukia expected death on impact but some sort of luck was on her side. Upon making contact with the insole of Tatsuki's shoe Rukia simple bounced on it like a jellotine-like surface.

The footsweat the insole had absorbed throughout its time with Tatsuki had made it near spongy and had cushioned Rukia's landing.

"Gross" She complained as she stood up and wiped some of the moistness from her clothes. Peering upward Rukia didn't see Tatsuki anywhere but heard her speaking to someone, presumably Orihime.

"...So I gotta go, is that ok?" Tatsuki's voice asked

"Uh-huh no problemo Tatsuki" Orihime answered in a peppy voice.

"Ok, later Orihime." Tatsuki said as she began walking to her shoes again, Rukia could tell because of the rythmic booms of her steps.

"Hope you make it bug, I would hate for my feet to just kill you on day one." Tatsuki teased from above as she began sliding her socked foot ever so slowly into her shoe.

Rukia remained still, petrified in fear. She could honestly see her death in Tatsuki's sole, whether it be by drowning in footsweat or chocking on toe jam or some other horrific fate.

Tatsuki's foot soon slid completely into her shoe, crushing Rukia underneath the very middle of her foot. Rukia felt great lengths of pain but otherwise she was fine, no life threatening damage yet.... but Tatsuki's destination could change that.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She's going to a Karate lesson

2. She agreed to babysit Ichigo's sisters today

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/713139-Tatsukis-foot-bug