*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1537085
You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans

You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story you have just graduated from high school and to celebrate the ending of this great chapter of your life you and your friends are going to spend the summer backpacking across Europe before you all go off to college.

Unfortunately there are a few people that don’t want you to go, and since you have been planning and dreaming of this trip for years it’s going to take a lot more than a simple “Please don’t go” to stop you. Until by some cosmic twist of fate they acquire the power to make you stay.

Now feel free to create your own characters, with their own reasons for not wanting you to go, and how they make you stay but I do have a few basic ideas for you to consider:
1. Your mom isn’t ready for you to leave home so she might consider using age regression to turn you back to a baby making you go through the humiliation of diapers, baby food, booster seats, baby clothes, and ext. Or a toddler or any age you can find inspiration to write about
2. Your sister may be jealous that you get to go and she doesn’t, so she may swap bodies with you and go in your place leaving you to deal with her female body for the summer.
3. Your girlfriend may simply be insane and decide to turn you into an object that she can keep with her all summer. Now this could be a piece of clothing, a doll, or anything you find amusing.

For now I’m not going to worry so much about rules but I do reserve the right to remove anything I believe to be inappropriate or just a pointless filler

Enjoy :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So