*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2680825-Tell-everyone-what-happened
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1537085
You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans
This choice: Tell everyone what happened  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Tell everyone what happened

    by: kabaa
You gasp as a shiver runs through your body and you get goosebumps all over. The kids on your neck is followed by another and another as the hand slides from your hip to you relatively flat stomach (at least for your present age) and pulls you back against the person behind you. Your body reacts strongly to what’s happening and you half like it and half hate it because of the way it feels, but you know it must be your father behind you which seems vile.

You turn around while in his grasp and he kisses you on the lips immediately. You place a hand on his chest and create a little bit of space between the two of you. Your father, who at the moment believes is your husband, says good morning and asks how things are going.

You take a step back and say “well, not good actually, since I’m really Brandon and Somehow have swapped bodies with MOm! And my old body just left on my trip to tour Europe and now I have no idea what to do but I’m stuck in mom’s body!!!”

Your dad looks to consider it for a split second and then chuckles and says “Honey, I know you wished you could go on that trip instead of Brandon but if he’s already left, then no story you concoct can change it.” Then he adds “Plus he’s earned that trip, he’s been doing great at school. And I told you I’d take you soon, once we’ve saved up a little more vacation time from work.”

“Let Brandon enjoy his trip and have fun. Plus it means that we might actually have a few nights to ourselves for the next couple months, we haven’t had many of those lately” your dad adds.

You’re stunned, he doesn’t believe you at all! Well maybe it is a crazy story you think but still not a shred of belief. You say “but dad it really is me, Brandon, I was coming down the stairs and suddenly was in mom’s body!” Your dad just looks at you and says “Dear, it’s ok, you just need to have some coffee and let it go, Brandon will have fun and we’ll have fun when it’s our turn to go. Are you sure you didn’t bump your head coming down the stairs?”

This was no use! You leave the kitchen and head down the hall, what are you going to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kabaa (UN: kabaa2978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2680825-Tell-everyone-what-happened