*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537196-Magic-Medallion-Vacation-Transformation/cid/1086165-Eating-as-fat-women
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1537196
Somebody comes across a magic medallion that can transform their body in many ways!
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Eating as fat women!

    by: vilmoney
Sally and Michael walked out to the car and got in. The new weight of their bodies caused the cars shocks to really contract. Michael had to push the seat back further so his belly did not hit the steering wheel. 10 minutes later, they pulled up to the restaurant and walked inside. Both Sally and Michael were winded from the walk. The hostess seated them in a booth. Being so fat, they each took up an entire side of the booth.

The appetizer was gone so fast they ordered another'.then another! Getting used to their new appetites, they both decided to order two entrees as well. After nearly an hour of devouring food, they both ordered 3 desserts! Sally finally sat back, 'I think my body is finally full!'

Michael nodded, 'I have never eaten so much in my entire life! This is so much fun!'

The bill finally came and Michael nearly choked as he saw they owed over 100 dollars! 'We need to be more careful eating out as fat people!' Sally nodded, 'We should have gone to a buffet in these bodies!'

You have the following choices:

1. Leaving the resturaunt

*Noteb*
2. Somewhere else first

*Noteb*
3. Walking around as fat women

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 vilmoney (UN: vilmoney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537196-Magic-Medallion-Vacation-Transformation/cid/1086165-Eating-as-fat-women