*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537196-Magic-Medallion-Vacation-Transformation/cid/942882-Fast-food
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1537196
Somebody comes across a magic medallion that can transform their body in many ways!
This choice: Fast food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Fast food

    by: rdcottage
Michael took a moment to look in the mirror. Michael was saw very fat women looking back at him. He guessed his age to be mid 30's, but it was hard to tell. Michael was adopted so he had never seen his biological parents. He wondered if this is how his other family members looked like which he had that he never met. He had to admit he looked attractive. He liked his double D breasts, his pot belly stomach, and his thunder thighs.

Michael even took a moment to lower his pants and panties to look at his pussy. Michael truly realized he was now a she. Just then Michael felt a slap to her rear. Sally still in Betty’s body was giving her a smile. “You can enjoy that later but let’s go get something to eat” Sally said as she Grabbed Michael’s hand.

Michael slapped her back joking, "It's not every day I suddenly have female plumbing down here!" Michael took another second to feel his crotch and lack of his manhood. Michael pulled back the layers of fat to reach his pussy. Sally finally pulled on his arm again, "Come on! I'm getting hungry in this body! I think we both eat much more now!"

They went to their car. Michael found her body movements weird yet strangely nice. Michael felt her body fat jiggle up and down as she walked. She got the car and got in. she found it a little hard to squeeze her fat butt in but she managed to do it. Sally did the same with similar a similar struggle. Michael spent the first few minutes with his hands on his gigantic brasts laughing, "these are HUGE!"

They drove to the mall and went into the food court. Michael and sally felt even hungrier as they walked into the food court. They both ordered two value meals and sat eating. They got strange looks from the "skinnier" people in the food court. That’s when they receive a shock. Sally’s friends were on the other side of the food court eating lunch. Sally was currently in Betty's body and did not want them to notice! Sally grabs Michael’s arm out of panic and takes him into

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. clothing store for adults

*Noteb*
2. clothing store for childern

*Noteb*
3. Costume store

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rdcottage (UN: rdcottage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537196-Magic-Medallion-Vacation-Transformation/cid/942882-Fast-food