*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537196-Magic-Medallion-Vacation-Transformation/cid/3112703-Andrew-Embarasses-Himself-at-the-Doctor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1537196
Somebody comes across a magic medallion that can transform their body in many ways!
This choice: Follow Andrew  •  Go Back...
Chapter #25

Andrew Embarasses Himself at the Doctor

    by: Homer J Simpson
Andrew arrived at the doctor’s office about 20 minutes before the appointment; but it took him another 15 minutes to get up the courage to go inside the building. While waiting for the elevator, he couldn’t help but grumble to himself, “It’s bad enough I now have intimate knowledge of what it’s like to have sex with my father; now I have to endure the ordeal of a stranger sticking his fingers in places I’d prefer he didn’t.”

Eventually the elevator arrived, and Andrew rode it to the 3rd floor; walking down the hall to a doorway marked Shoreline Reproductive Health. Andrew grabbed the door handle and walked inside; stopping in the doorway when he saw McKayla Sullivan, a girl from school. He quickly realized there was an unseen benefit to all of this; he could talk himself up to McKayla in the hopes of getting a date with her.

Andrew checked in for the appointment and was giving a questionnaire to fill out. Taking a seat in the corner, he looked at first few questions and silently panicked. The first pertained to Mom’s most recent period - How am I going to answer that!? The second pertained to whether Mom has been sexually active recently, I can’t believe I have firsthand knowledge of the answer to that question.

Andrew took his time answering the questions; he didn’t want to cause any trouble for his mom once they swapped back. After returning the questionnaire to the receptionist, he took a seat next to McKayla. After a moment, he said, “You’re McKayla Sullivan, right?”

“That’s right. Do I know you?”

“Not exactly; you go to school with my son Andrew.”

Clearly disinterested, McKayla said, “Right; I think I had a few classes with him last year.”

“He’d probably hate me for saying this; but he has a bit of a crush on you. In fact, he’s had one since the 7th grade.”

“Okay.” Pausing, McKayla said, “I don’t mean to be rude, ma’am; but your son isn’t really my type. I prefer to date jocks and, well, Andrew’s not a jock.”

Andrew was speechless for a few seconds, “Oh; well, I guess I’ll have to break that to him gently.”

It wasn’t long before a nurse called Andrew’s name and he followed her through the door. Gesturing to an empty exam room, she said, “I’m sure you know the drill, ma’am; make yourself comfortable, the doctor will be in shortly.”

Andrew stood inside the room as the nurse closed the door; he had no idea what he was supposed to do now. After thinking it over for a moment, he finally stripped naked, got onto the exam table, and placed his legs in the stirrups.

He quickly found that to be an incredibly uncomfortable position to be in. Andrew was about to move when the door opened; a middle aged man walked into the room followed by three young interns. All of them stopped in their tracks when they saw the naked woman on the exam table; one of them even dropped their clipboard.

The doctor grabbed a blue hospital gown from the wall; handing it to Andrew, he said, “Please, um, put this on, Mrs. Jamison.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Homer J Simpson (UN: homerj1987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537196-Magic-Medallion-Vacation-Transformation/cid/3112703-Andrew-Embarasses-Himself-at-the-Doctor