*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1539638-trait-swapper-again/cid/1684942-She-doesnt-realise-anythings-different
by Sin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1539638
You get the ability to swap/morph body parts
This choice: She doesn't realise anything's different  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

She doesn't realise anything's different

    by: danoob96
Rebecca walked by without so much as glancing at you, even as your old penis was bulging out from her skirt. You realised that others don't know that your changes have taken place, and to everyone else you were completely normal. Bumping into Catherine and her hairy legs confirmed this as well.

Now that you had a completely female lower body you decided to wear fitting clothes. You put on one of Catherine's skirts and a pair of her shoes, which fit her body parts perfectly, and then went to school in your unusual outfit.

When you got to school, nobody stared at you as you would expect, except for a few lustful glances at your round ass. You attended class as normal, getting used to the feeling of your wet pussy. After school, you decided to go to...

You have the following choices:

1. The girls' locker room

*Noteb*
2. The shopping mall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 danoob96 (UN: danoob96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1539638-trait-swapper-again/cid/1684942-She-doesnt-realise-anythings-different