*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Find and capture the bandits
  2. Set of On Your Adventure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/1287673-Find-and-capture-the-bandits
by Raz455
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1542237
You are Ren a boy travelling to save the day. Dont become a girl!
This choice: Find and capture the bandits  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Find and capture the bandits

    by: Wwwrit3r
You heard that a small town is afflicted by some bandits that are kidnapping people. You are convinced that the best thing to do in your path to knighthood it's to kill these bandits.

You arrive at the town late at night so you decide to have some rest in the nearest inn. Arrived at the inn you take a look around and you notice that inside there are few tired hard-workers enjoying their spare time with a beer and a lonely mage at the counter.
In that moment you feel a little thirsty and you go at the counter.
"Hi there traveler, are you here for a room, for a homebrewed beer or both?" said the innkeeper
"For both" you answer
"As you wish traveler" said the inkeeper pouring your beer into the glass "here it is".
You begin to drink your beer and you catch a glimpse of the mage sitted next to you: he sould be an apprentice, he is wearing the apprentice robes of the college of magic. But why a mage is here in this far little town forsaken by god?

"Traveler, you seem to be a warrior, aren't you?" said the innkeeper interrupting your flow of thoughts.
"No, I'm a little child carrying a sword" you answer sarcastically.
"Well armed and pungent: what brings a warrior such as you here?" said the innkeeper
"Well, the steward has put a price on the head of some bandits: I'm here for the bounty and the glory." you answer.
In that moment the mage sitted near you enters in the conversation
"Are you looking for the bandits that are kidnapping the people of this town? Maybe we should talk... let me introduce myself: I'm Julio, an apprentice of the school of mages. The council sent me here because I have to find and neutralize an apprentice black-mage... I'm sure that he is the person behind the kidnaps and he should know where you can find the bandits that you are looking for. I have an interesting proposal..." Julio said.
"Go on" You say.
Julio continues "... you have to know that I'm a weak warrior, but I'm able to restore your wounds as if nothing happened... we can work together... once the work is over i will return as a good student to the college and you will be able to take your reward and gloriously enjoy it."

... you suddenly answer "Ok, I understand your proposal..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wwwrit3r (UN: wwwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raz455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/1287673-Find-and-capture-the-bandits