*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/1239038-Arcanines-true-intentions
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1542500
The pokemon world, only in a much dirtier and messier way..
This choice: Mischievous  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Arcanine's true intentions.

    by: Lordalmar
Arcanine has a mischievous look, on her face. You knew something had to go wrong, it was all to easy. Maybe this is a prank, buy one of your coworkers? If it is, you don't find it funny. You back away, but run into the locked gate. Arcanine draws closer; that same look, is still on her face. She gives you a playful little shove; you fall gently, to the ground.

Maybe she won't hurt you? The thought runs briefly, through your mind. You doubt you can overpower her, and the door is still locked. If only help would arrive, you could escape. Unfortunately it looks as if, help won't arrive for some time. Arcanine can do whatever she wishes, for now at least. You try to get up, but Arcanine just sits on top of you. She slides back until her butt, is next to your face. You need a plan, you decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Quickly shove Arcanine, off of you.

2. See if you can convince her, to get up.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanella has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/1239038-Arcanines-true-intentions