*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Joe 14 (size 8 feet)
  2. What first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551676-Some-Foot-Fun/cid/692503-Joe-14-size-8-feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1551676
this story is about a boy who has a foot fetish and will play with a boys feet if need be.
This choice: Joe 14 (size 8 feet)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Joe 14 (size 8 feet)

    by: dxfan2478
You decide to ask Joe to come over to your house or if you can go over his house after school. Joe is wearing a green t-shirt, jeans, grey ankle socks with green and white striped sneakers on his size 8 feet.
"Okay,lets have it at my house".
"That is cool with me, Joe".
So you and Joe arrive at Joe's house and the two of you head upstairs to Joe's room to watch TV and play videos games.
"Welcome to my room,Steve. Make yourself at home dude".
"Okay,Joe". You remove your shoes and sit on the floor near the foot of Joe's bed. Joe kicks off his shoes and turns on the TV so you and him can watch TV. The two of you are watch some TV and Joe says that he wants a video game instead. You say that you have no problem with playing a video game instead of watching TV. You and Joe start playing video games and you notice that Joe's feet are extremely close to your face. You trying as hard as you can to fight the urge to smell his feet. You can't take it anymore and decide to ........................

You have the following choices:

1. Smell Joe's feet

2. Tickle Joe's feet

3. Rub Joe's feet

4. Take Joe's socks off

*Noteb*
5. Tell Joe the truth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dxfan2478 (UN: dxfan2478 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551676-Some-Foot-Fun/cid/692503-Joe-14-size-8-feet