*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You're so confused
  2. Who you gonna be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/155561-The-Thieves-Guild/cid/48354-Youre-so-confused
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #155561
Are you a theif pulling off the steal of the century or the items owner.
This choice: Be Princess Lida  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You're so confused

    by: The Nameless Hermit
You lean out of your window and and sigh. You look down to the city below you. One person catches your eye. It looks to be a girl. She's moving quickly, something not uncommon so you don't know why you are so interested in her. She stops just in front of an ally. You look around and see a boy...no a man moving swiftly in the direction that the girl was moving.
"Princess Lida?" a voice says from behind the door.
"Come in." It's Aneda your maid.
"The King wishes to see you in his study." You sigh, probably wants to show you your soon-to-be husband. You slowly walk down to the study slowly. Not wanting to get there anytime soon. Your father has been wanting to marry you off for the past year. You know he means well, at least you think he does. But you refuse to marry anyone. You don't know why, you should, all the princes are rich. You know why a small voice says. Yes, she did. She had nothing in common with the anyone her father wanted her to marry. Happiness can wait you scold yourself, like your father has done so many times before, marry for power, then work on happiness. You always argued. What was the point in marring someone you didn't love? Oh, I'm so confused you think to yourself. And, in what seems like no time, you are at the door to your father's study.

You have the following choices:

1. Will you like your suitor

2. Will you not like your suitor

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/155561-The-Thieves-Guild/cid/48354-Youre-so-confused