*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555909-Of-Magic-and-Maids/cid/686733-The-energetic-tomboy-maid-answers-the-door
by T.J.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1555909
A young man ends up living in a giant house with 4 beautiful, magic wielding maids.
This choice: An energetic, long-haired brunette his age  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The energetic tomboy maid answers the door

    by: T.J.
“Are you Robert Thornbear?” the woman at the door asked once more. She had long, brunette-colored hair and green eyes. Her attire consisted of a pretty, long, dark green dress with a while apron and frills, as well as a big, white ribbon on the back of the uniform. On her feet was a pair of short, brown boots that kind of clashed with her green attire, but Robert didn’t really care.

“I am indeed Robert Thornbear”, he said with a high level of confidence as he showed the maid in front of the house his I.D., pulling it out of his pocket.

“I see. Welcome then, Bobby!” the now-convinced woman said as she hugged Robert in a tight embrace. “We’re so glad you’re here!”

“‘We’?”

“Yeah, silly. There are four maids here!”

“And which maid would YOU be?”

“I’m Ria Hawkins, and I’m an energetic, friendly 20 year old woman!”

“I’m Robert. I’m a not so energetic 20 year old man who apparently inherited a house that would fit a stadium full of people in.”

“And it’s all yours!” Ria told Robert as she pulled on his arms until he was in the house, the giant door closing quickly behind him. “And so am I!”

“W-w-wait a moment, we just met..”

“Just kidding!” Ria teased the man in front of her. “Hey! Do you like video games?”

“A little bit. I haven’t played any in a while..”

“Would you want to play video games with me, Bobby?” Ria asked with hopeful eyes.

“Well…I guess so. Though I’m quite hungry from my trip..”

“No problem! I’m no ordinary maid; I have magical abilities!”

“Wait! Magic?”

Robert was befuddled by Ria’s “magical abilities” comment. Magic wasn’t real (and if it was, people certainly wouldn’t come out in the open to admit it), and if Ria didn’t mean it in that way, she might have meant in a more suggestive manner. Robert was having second thoughts about entering through that door..

“What’s your favorite food?” Ria asked Robert as the two walked through the house together. The walls were tall and brown from all sides, and they were numerous staircases everywhere; some were normal sized, some were big, and some were really small. He also noticed a foray of various artwork before him, some paintings and sculptures measuring up to 50 feet in size! It came to no surprise to Ria that Robert kept making several pauses as he walked around in the glorious house and its many wonderful sights.

“Your uncle sure loved collecting weird crap!” Ria said with a smile.

“I don’t think it’s crap..”, Robert defended his dead uncle.

“Well, you don’t have to listen to me. It’s just my opinion”, noted Ria as they were only feet away from the kitchen at this point.

Even the kitchen was glorious! The dining table looked bigger than any gym he’s ever been in, and the kitchen itself looked like something from a 5-star French restaurant. Never before had Robert had seen so many kitchen utensils in one place.

“Again I ask you; what’s your favorite food?” Ria asked with anxious anticipation, holding out nothing but her hands in front of a gigantic table.

“I like cheeseburgers and fries, personally”, he replied, watching the young maid smile in response.

“Okay then! Time to prove to you that my magic isn’t just puff and smoke!”

Unfortunately for Robert, one thing Ria didn’t tell him was that her spells had a high chance of backlash. A VERY high chance. Though maybe Ria would catch a break for once and everything would work.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T.J. (UN: morningblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T.J. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555909-Of-Magic-and-Maids/cid/686733-The-energetic-tomboy-maid-answers-the-door