*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. House? More like a mansion!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555909-Of-Magic-and-Maids/cid/685296-House-More-like-a-mansion
by T.J.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1555909
A young man ends up living in a giant house with 4 beautiful, magic wielding maids.
Chapter #1

House? More like a mansion!

    by: T.J.
On his travels across a country in a different world not unlike that of America, a young man of 20 was riding in his red sports car when it suddenly breaks down in front of a nearby house. The house was HUGE; it had to be the largest he had ever seen. It was over 300 feet long and 300 feet tall, with all three floors of the house looking like three good-sized stadiums stacked on top of each other in their scope.

With much reluctance, the man knocked on the very, very tall front door, the doorknob of the house itself well over 40 feet above his head. He saw a smaller cut of a door for someone of his size on the far right corner of the door, but everything else seemed to be massive in size.

It was then that the man remembered the note from his recently deceased uncle that told him that he inherited a "large house" quite a distance from his home. He was told to first check it out to see if he wanted to live there. He was told in his will that 4 supposedly beautiful women ran the house almost entirely on their own, and that they were "unbelievable". Could this be the house his uncle had left for him?

A closer look at the directions he was given during the will's reading indicated that it was, indeed, the same house he was supposed to be at in the current moment. How lucky to have broken down here! The man waited almost a full minute before he got a response from anyone if they were home, seeing the opening from the tinier door that he could fit through. It was one of the four supposedly beautiful maids who ran the house!

"Welcome, Mr. Robert Thornbear!" the woman said with a smile.

The one who opened the door for Robert just then was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T.J. (UN: morningblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T.J. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555909-Of-Magic-and-Maids/cid/685296-House-More-like-a-mansion