*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/2694974-Pest-Control-the-love-of-a-savior
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1561472
Live out your life.....just really,really tiny.
This choice: Somebody comes in,and crushes the ant.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pest Control, the love of a savior

    by: The prophet
The ground rumbled as the giant ant grew closer to your destination. The ant stood around 50 feet tall and You knew that the ant would soon realize where you where if something wasn’t done. You of course where worried, worried that this ant would be more of a enemy than a friend.

Miniature earthquakes began to become more and more powerful as the ant moved toward you, its gigantic head scanning the floor for food and other objects it would perceive as useful. You began to back up, ready to run at a moments notices. You grew afraid of the threatening pincers that where big enough to crush you with ease. Where exactly was your ever, hands on mother that always hovered around you at every hour of the day. The ant suddenly stops moving as it’s large insect eyes seemed to stare at you with out emotion.

“SCREEEEEEECH!!!!”

The ant yells out in fury. It’s mighty roar being so powerful that you had no choice but to cover your ears. The ant without hesitation marches towards you with its six powerful legs, each one shaking the ground in their own right. You begin to run 🏃, trying to escape the situation you had found yourself in, deep down as you ran across the wooden floor you knew, you knew that running wasn’t going to be enough, not when it came to the building sized insect on your tail, the insect that in fact grew closer with every passing second. It was just to big to outrun. What where you going to do.

“Boom!”

“Boom!”

“BOOM!”

Mighty earthquakes stronger than any that had come before, rocked the ground, knocking you off your feet and throwing you to the ground. You laying in the ground soon notices that the ant had stopped moving, and had also turned away from you looking at the closet door that toward in the distant. Something was coming, something bigger than both you and the giant ant combined, and you both knew it. You felt relieved maybe now you would finally get some help. The light underneath the closet door soon disappears, alerting both you and the ant that someone was standing right behind the door. The question was who.

The sound of metal grinding against each other fills the air, as the closet door begins to open lighting up the dark closet room, in which you and the ant stood. Right before your eyes was a visage you had bore witness to your whole entire life, 5 mighty gigantic toes toward 100s of miles away. Toes that made even the 50 foot ant seem small in comparison. You glance towards the giant ant and see the ant starting to back away in fright.

“Wow how the tables had turned.” You say with a smile.

“OH MY GOD AN ANT, HOW DID YOU GET INSIDE HERE YOU LITTLE INSECT?”

You recognized that voice. You look up at the giantess that toward over you in the distant. You couldn’t see her face, which was obscured by her gigantic boobs, but you knew that voice. It was your girlfriend Racheal.

“Racheal thank god!” You say in your ear piece that rapped around your ear

“OH BABY, DID THIS LITTLE ANT GIVE YOU A HARD TIME.” Racheal says inside her ear piece that she also wore.

“Yea I’ve been afraid for my life, could you please deal with it baby?” You say with hope in your voice.

“OF COURSE ILL HANDLE IT BABY. WE WOULDN'T WANT YOU GETTING HURT NOW WOULD WE?” Racheal says with a little giggle that shakes your very soul.

“No we would not.” You reply.

The ground once again begins to shake as in the distance, you see Racheal’s foot rise 100s of feet in the air. The ant sensing what’s coming begins to run away in fear. You do nothing but watch it’s meager attempts to escape. You sky is soon becomes the color of skin as Racheals foot hovers above you.

“NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY HURTS MY LITTLE MAN.” Racheal says as if she where threatening someone she really hated.

Racheal begins to lower her titanic big toe slowly. Racheals toe grew larger as it came closer to the ground. You where amazed by Racheals overwhelming might. This ant was absolutely nothing coma
Red to her, the same ant that had threatened your life a few moments ago.

“BOOM!”

As Racheals toe makes contact with the ground, the ground once again begins to shake. You being thrown 3 feet into the air land on the ground hard. The wind rages all around you as your ear ring from the powerful collision of Racheals toe. This was powerful.

As Racheals toe crushes the ant into the wooden floor you could hear the breaking of the ants exoskeleton. You could hear the sickening cracks of the ants 🐜 bones. The ants screams soon became silent as it was completely covered, completely obliterated by Racheals toe. Soon the whole room becomes quite.

“THERE YOU GO SWEETY, ITS ALL TAKEN CARE OF.” Racheal says from up above

“Yea thanks.” You say feeling a little shocked.

“SO LOVER BOY WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TODAY?” Racheal asks.

“Uh????”








You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eat breakfast

*Noteb*
2. More danger

*Noteb*
3. Date

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The prophet (UN: michaelfizz123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/2694974-Pest-Control-the-love-of-a-savior