*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No pockets,,,,
  2. Shopping With The Blondie
  3. SA-TUR-DAY!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/698557-No-pockets
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1561472
Live out your life.....just really,really tiny.
This choice: She Picks You up,Shopping Day.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

No pockets,,,,

    by: Lelouch
Pulling out a pair of tweezers December gently lifted you up thousands of miles so that you were eye to eye with her. "Hiya little bro, it's time to go shopping." Rolling your eyes you mutter "You have no where to keep me idiot. That skirt doesnt have pockets."

Obviously December couldn't hear you so she continued as if nothing happened. "Theres a huge sale at the mall and Mom said that I needed to bring you with me, just make yourself useful and make sure theres nothing wrong with my new clothes. I don't wanna get a whatchamacallit.....refund?"

Again rolling your eyes you chuckle at your sisters simplicity, she may have been an idiot possibly retarded but hey you felt smart when you were with her.

"Let's go bro" December began lowering you to where a pocket would be only there was none. "Uh......no pockets...." You slapped your self on the face and actually began pondering escaping from the tweezers.

"Uh....oh I know where I can keep you!" December exclaimed
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/698557-No-pockets