*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562917-The-Prisoner/cid/1223464-Enslavement-is-no-excuse-for-being-rude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1562917
A young slave encounters another prisoner in the castle that isn't human!
This choice: Girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Enslavement is no excuse for being rude

    by: JStory
A young girl, with dirty blonde hair or light brown, hard to tell with the torch lights; her eyes a dark brown color, and a light tan covered her whole body. Her breasts that started to develop sothey were noticeable. “I need to get, out of her reach,” Felix thought. As he walked along the wall trying to go unnoticed, but he was unsuccessful. She looked right at him. Felix started to run towards the exit, but right as he reached her limit, a giant hand lifted him from his armpits, to her face. Felix stared into her eyes, seeing the sorrow, and fear in them.

“Thanks… for the food,” the Deeratuar said, looking at Felix. “His clothing is different from the other humans, and he’s feeding me, and mommy did say, thank all those that me out.” Daniel thought.

“Uh, you’re welcome,” was all Felix could think of saying. This thing has just yelled at him, and flicked him into the wall, and it says thanks? “Can you put me down, please?”

“Sure, if you can stay and answer some questions for me,” Daniel said, a little unsure if she could put that much trust in this human, compared to the others.

“Sure, I’m Felix by the way,” the small slave said, in the awkward situation. “She looks younger than me, maybe she just not sure of what to do in a situation like this.” Felix then felt the ground under him again, and to show he wasn’t going to run, he sat right down.

“Oh, I’m Daniel. Sorry about flipping you,” she said. Looking down at Felix she could definitely tell he was different then the first sets of humans that she met. He had no, shiny clothing, doesn’t look to be strong enough to even survive the wilds, and how beat up he looked, made Daniel believe he was different. With the way he’s acting is another reason too. “Can you tell me where I am, why I’m here and, if there’s any way out,” Daniel almost begged, causing Felix to do a little dark chuckle.

“If I knew a way out, I would be here right now,” Felix began, “You are in Lord William’s castle. The Lord wishes to use you as a weapon, to defeat all those that defy him and appose against his power. Though he doesn’t know anything about your species I’m sure he would love to learn of them, and use them to his benefits.”

“This Lord William sounds dark. What does he want to learn from me? I’m still a young, if anything he would want one of the older Deeratuars. They know how to control their powers, better than me.”

“Wait, what kind of power?”

“Well Deeratuars have weather based powers. We can make it rain if we wanted. Snow if cold enough, and have little tornadoes,” Daniel said, making her finger twirled in the air, making a tiny tornado. “But I still don’t know, on how to control my power. Best I can do, is when feel badly and rain clouds appear.”

“That would be a good thing to keep away from the lord. Try to keep them from learning your powers or else, they’ll try harder to train you,” Felix said remembering the dragon that commented suicide instead of being tamed. He didn’t feed it, but the slave that did tell of how it bit its tongue off.

“Okay, but can you keep a promise?”

“Sure what is it?”

“Can you promise to talk to me every time you come in? I don’t want to be alone.”

“Sure, I’ll just say you weren’t hungry. I’m stuck in here until you eat all your food. That reminds me I have to go.” Felix said getting up.


“Wait, where are you going?!” Daniel said worried.

“If I don’t do my other chores, I’m going to get punished I’ll be back later, and I can stay longer because I don’t have any chores at night,” Felix said grabbing the empty cart, and walking out of her reach.

“So you’ll come back?”

“Yes I’ll be back. Don’t worry about it.”

“Okay. See ya Felix,” Daniel waved goodbye.

“See you, later Daniel.” Felix approached the door, “Can I get out I’ve feed the beast.” He said this quietly trying not to hurt Daniel’s feelings.

“If ya’ lying slave,” the door opened to find the slave walking out with the cart. Looking around, the meat was nowhere in sight. “Seems like your good slave, now you must come here tomorrow morning to feed this thing, as well as lunch and dinner.” When the guard said this, Daniel became so happy, to see Felix three time a day. If that was the only joy she would have in this place, then she would be happy to see her friend.

***Next day***

Felix awoke the same way he has for the five years, being kicked in the gut by a guard being ordered to do something. Today, and most likely until he dies he was ordered to feed the “beast”. Felix now full awake from the kicks walked right to the kitchen, and found the cart full of food yet again. As he walked back to Daniel’s cell he was wounding if Daniel would be awake at this time. Looking out one of the hallway windows, it was still dark out. Once he got back to the cell, he found the same guard from yesterday. “There ya are, feed the beast already. Yar be lucky I’m a morn person, or else this beasty may stare.”

Felix walked into Daniel’s cell to find her…

You have the following choices:

1. Asleep

*Noteb*
2. Awaking fro a nightmare

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JStory (UN: jstory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562917-The-Prisoner/cid/1223464-Enslavement-is-no-excuse-for-being-rude