*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1563819
A high school student named Sean participates in an experiment where he slowly shrinks.

A high school student named Sean participates in an experiment where he slowly shrinks.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Now with just over 200 chapters! THANK YOU to all who have contributed to this story!!

This is the story of Sean Roberts, an 18 year-old high school senior who just started his last year in school. He really wanted to get a job to save up for college and for a new computer, but he couldn't find anything due to the bad economy in his town. Then, one day, he saw an ad in the local newspaper, about a scientific experiment which was taking place at the lab at the university. Candidates were being screened, and they were looking for a particular type of person. Sean went to the office and filled out several forms containing questions about his health. Since Sean had never had any illnesses, he passed all the tests with flying colors.

Sean was one of the top three candidates for the experiment. Finally, Sean was picked because of his length and height and his age. The professor, who was leading the project, was looking for a student, who would go online and write a blog about his experiences from the first day on forward.

The story starts in the lab where Sean meets Dr. Sanders. The doctor tells him that this experiment would mean that Sean would experience moment of size changes, where he would shrink and then grow back to his original size again, after a certain period of time. Sean always returns to his original height of 6 feet.

Sean can only shrink in small increments (between a few inches and one foot) and he can't become any smaller than one inch in height.

He would only remain small for a short period of time before growing back, so that he could blog about his experience. He would also tell his friends (or his girlfriend) about it.

*************************************************************************
VERY IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ADDING
*************************************************************************
PLEASE READ THIS: Also: Sean is the ONLY person who will shrink in the story, NOBODY ELSE. Some moron started writing chapters about the doctor shrinking as well. No no no!!! Read the introduction!!! The story is about Sean shrinking, NOBODY ELSE!!!!! If you mess up the story then I will DELETE your chapters without warning!!!!! You don't get ANY gift points for that chapter if I keep it!!!!
*************************************************************************

Please, no sex, no vore, no cursing, and no one-line chapters. Do not kill the main character. Those will be edited, modified, and/or deleted.

I will award GP's for chapters of 500 words or longer that are well written, with no mistakes in grammar and spelling, which meet all the requirements of this story.

Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean