*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/1469952-Your-big-case-in-the-courtroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: Your big case in the courtroom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your big case in the courtroom.

    by: Unknown
"Well you have one of the biggest court days yet, you are the lawyer that is defending a 35 year old man who was accused of murder of a young 10 year old girl at a public mall in front of 100s of people." Diana explained as she made breakfest for both Alexis, Emma, and of course yourself. It's like a typical day, breakfest, job, home, dinner, etc everyday. You knew this case was bad for someone they you are defending, but you had to give it all, and you are the best of the best at your job as a lawyer, so they picked you.

"We'll I just hope he can be proven incident before he goes to the slammers, and I am prepared to ensure that today." You said, just now getting out of your morning clothes and taking a suit to the court as you have to look damn professional. You just hope the kids didn't heard this as at times you had a big cars that is so bad in details, that you don't want them to know.

"I know you can do it." Diana said as she kisses you one more time as you walk out the door and get into your car and start to drive to work.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You get there safely

*Noteb*
2. You suddenly get into a wreck and die (reborn even smaller)

*Noteb*
3. You help out a friend of yours.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/1469952-Your-big-case-in-the-courtroom