*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/1676357-Beginning-the-day-with-Emma
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: Emma's been needing help with her homework, you promised to help her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beginning the day with Emma

    by: Maria777
"... The day you said you'd help Emma with her homework. Remember now?" She said as she playful squished you against her boob. "You promised."

You bounce right up and roll in her chest. Diana watches you fall down between her breasts and giggled when she saw your boner. Embarrassed, you quickly cover it with your hands. "Yeah, I guess I faintly recall saying that." You said regretfully.

Satisfied with your answer, Diana squeeze her boobs together and hold them as a reward for you. You feel your body squish against her flesh as her tits crushed you. It was hot and sweaty as you smelled her breasts. Your dick stood upright and it felt more pressure from your wife's globes. This lasted for three minute before your wife let you out of your prison. "Alright. Let that movitate you to work hard for Emma and something to look forward to for tonight." Diana said in a suductive voice. She picked you up and gave you a kiss around your small head and a big lick over your pants, which she was please to feel a rather large bump coming out of your PJs.

After you got change out of your little PJs, Diana carried you over to Emma's room in her hand. While your wife knocks on the door, you did your best to hid your still hard boner in your pants. The door opens and Emma stood still in her PJs. You frown at this, her able to wear PJs and not you, and Diana chuckles a little.

Emma's eyes trail over Diana till she spots you in her hand. "Daddy!!" She yells in excitement and springs at you. She quicks snatches you off Diana's hand and hugs you tightly. "Emma... can't... breathe... squeezing... too... hard..." You said as you feel your lungs get crushed.

Emma let's loose a little but keeps you firmly to her chest. You turn to your wife with a plead in your eye. She smiles and sighs. "Alright, I'll leave off to work. Honey, make sure Emma get a B+. Anymore would be asking too much." She said.

With that, Diana closed the door and you could hear her walking down the stairs. "Emma? I think we should get started now." Emma finally let's go of you and place you gently on her desk. She sings softly to herself while she grabs her books out of her bag and place them right next to you and took a seat in her chair.

After a few minute of unusual akward silence, you spoke up. "So Emma, what subject do you need me to help you with?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Home Ed

*Noteb*
2. Sex Ed

3. She just wants to play with you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/1676357-Beginning-the-day-with-Emma