*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/2929662-She-just-wants-to-play-with-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: She just wants to play with you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She just wants to play with you

    by: Lax King
"Well dad, I just want to play with you" Emma says innocently. "What kind of playing were you talking about" you say curiously. "Well since I'm 14 I wanted to try something out."

"Oh really?" you say suspicious of what she's up to. "Well in a certain class we were learning about Sex Ed." she says shyly but continues "And well I saw something I wanted to try out." You gave her concerned look but she still didn't specify what it was so you had a little hope left. "And what did you want to try out?" you said with a concerned tone. "Well overheard you and mom in the bath and..." she trails off. "And what?" puffing your chest up to seem more assertive. "And I want to do the same with you" she finishes.

You give a socked expression causing Emma to cry. "I'M SO SORRY, I NEVER SHOULD HAVE ASKED" she cries. You feeling bad, try to cheer her up. But to no avail. So you did the one thing you didn't want to do "Yes I would be glad to play with you" "Really, you mean it?" "Yeah".

She immediately brightens up and gets really excited grabbing you so violently you almost black out. When she is done she realizes she has no idea on where to start. So she asks you a simple question "Up or down?"

"I choose..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Up (Boobs)

*Noteb*
2. Down (Ass and pussy)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lax King (UN: laxking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/2929662-She-just-wants-to-play-with-you